We've had several bigger parties before, but this year decided to take it down a notch. Nolan said it was the best yet! He kept saying how he loved his birthday decorations. He really can be a sweet boy. Maybe we're entering the "favorable fours?"
So today I'll just leave you with a short post with photos! I pretty much kept it simple. I ordered a printable design for the birthday banner (and it really turned out so cute!)
The snack table had popcorn with free printable stickers I found online, a pennant banner and cupcake toppers, and as a party favor everyone received a bandanna and train whistle! (all from Oriental Trading)
This almost four year old had a blast at his train birthday party!
Natalie




It all looks perfect! Great job momma!
ReplyDeleteWe did a train party once too! I had this brilliant (or so I thought) idea of letting all the boys have a toy train, a piece of paper, and various paint colours that they could run their train through the paint, and then onto their paper to make "Tracks". Oh boy.. cans open: paint everywhere! I don't think the parents were as thrilled since they got quite a bit of paint on their clothes. It was the Crayola washable though, so hopefully that redeemed me. And the boys did love the activity, and that they got to take their "art" home.
ReplyDeleteI love these big cookies instead of a cake. I wish I could convince one of my kids to do that!
Happy #4!
What a great party! Happy (almost) Birthday Nolan!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! It was so nice taking things down a notch this year. I'm cracking up at the "fabulous fours"...so far that is NOT how it's going over here. Better luck to you!
ReplyDeletePrecious! I hosted a couple of train parties when my boys were little and they were always a hit. You did great, Momma! Glad he had fun! :D
ReplyDeleteYou did GREAT! And Scarlet was terrible during age three. Ugh! We had some drag down fights. Five is much nicer. Four was pretty nice too.
ReplyDeleteDes loves "choo choos" so I may need to do a train party one day.
I love all of it! Happy Birthday Nolan! (OMG FOUR)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely ADORABLE! And it looks like the perfect party!! :) Happy birthday to your sweet boy!-Ashley
ReplyDelete