Friday, October 10, 2014

Fun Fall Festivities!

Happy Friday my friends!

This week we received the kids school photos from their Mother's Day Out program. I really didn't expect them to be good, but I must say I love them! How are my boys old enough to have school photos???

They actually have another one of Nolan actually smiling. In the above photo is his classic "No I don't want to take a picture!"

Last weekend we attended a birthday party for Ethan at a pumpkin patch. You might recognize Laura from her former blog My Thoughts Uninterrupted. She's not writing anymore because of her new business Pop of Happy. You really should check out her shop as she has great home decor and party items. Ethan's birthday party was SO CUTE! Her theme was a farm theme with apples, popcorns, and old pickup trucks. Unfortunately it was very windy so she couldn't hang all her decorations BOO! 

We had a station to season our own popcorn and add delicious toppings to our apples. She always has the most creative ideas!



The pumpkin patch was huge and so much fun! All the kids loved running around, climbing on hay, picking out pumpkins, and even seeing a pumpkin launched from a cannon and blown up!

Do you make an annual trip to a pumpkin patch? 
Natalie

7 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! they are sooo grown. oh my goodness.. time, slow the heck down.
    I have to think of ideas for ZooZoo's 5th!!!! birthday at the end of the month too -- but I am stuck in Halloween mode right now too. We have our pumpkin patch trip this weekend too - yeah! Favourite fall activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys really do look grown up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness the boys both look so handsome and grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely yes to the pumpkin patch!
    Also, those are great school pictures. Our preschool had ones like that. The kindergarten ones are really cheesy but I'll still order them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! The popcorn & apple stations were a great idea. Yum! We love going to a pumpkin patch each fall. This year I made sure we got in our visit early (last weekend) just in case this baby decided to arrive! And a bit in case she doesn't as it's getting harder for me to walk to far or stand for long periods.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are our boys this old?!? Aww I miss Laura and seeing pics of her sweet boys too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those school pictures came out great. (We're still waiting for ours...) What a really neat birthday theme. It sounds like your friend went all out--watching a pumpkin launch from a cannon must have really been a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips