I swear my boys don't look like brothers...and seriously how tall is Nolan now...he's like a 5 year old!
And I've been meaning to share this wonderful animal cuddly mat Conley received from the RedEnvelope in their new baby gift items. It's so soft and cuddly! You should really check out their baby items when you are looking for the perfect gift for a friend.
Happy Wednesday friends---almost the weekend, right?
Natalie


We do have an event like this in our town, but we missed it this year! We were away that day. Boo! Next year.
ReplyDeleteYes, Nolan is so tall. Scarlet IS five and he's probably taller than her. She's my peanut.
we don't have anything like this -- I guess our town is too small. We have the summer fair, and it was pretty dismal this year, except I guess the Crash Up Derby was still a hit. But I love it when places have events like this that are for family.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much they both are growing!!
How fun! I would love to take Meyer to something like this. I can't believe how big our boys are getting!
ReplyDeleteOmigosh yes, Nolan is so tall! Glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun event. I wonder if Conley will catch up at some point, or if Nolan will always be a lot taller.
ReplyDelete