You are a spitfire, a boy full of joy but also anger. You can be super excited and in a second in tears.
You are full of determination and perseverance that leads me to believe you'll be the athlete in the family.
You want to be just like big brother and do all the things he can even though your legs might not reach.
You are full of words and sentences, "I don't want it, I like it, I love it, I did it" and saying 88 degrees from watching the weather channel with big bro.
Your smile is the biggest and your cry is the loudest.
You are a lover of chocolate, waffles, blueberries, and anything sweet.
Your hand dexterity is so crazy good, and you use a fork better than your brother as well as color and write with the correct hand hold.
Watching you grow especially these last few months has been so enjoyable. Seeing you interact with your brother just warms my heart when you two play and go on little adventures.
To my little boy, my baby, my Conley...I love you little one.
Natalie




Oh my gosh, you have a beautiful family! And I love that wild hair! (My husband is itching to cut our son's hair, but I'm trying to hold out until he is 2 years old :)
ReplyDeletesoo sweet!! His smile is contagious!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! :) Those pictures of him remind me of my little two year old. It is amazing how fast they grow and how fun it is to watch their personalities develop, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's almost 2! You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHis hair is totally fabulous! I have had to cut Des' hair a few times, because it was turning into a bob, but it remains totally him. Whew.
ReplyDeleteHadley is exactly the same way with the fork and holding crayons! So much better than Meyer ever was or is now...ha! What a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteNo way. I refuse to believe he's already 2. Gosh time flies!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! I love the way younger siblings want to do everything their older siblings do! An early happy birthday to your son!
ReplyDeleteIt's such a great age - when they can do so much yet, still retain so much of their babyness. Conley is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehe's so totally still the cutest baby face ever! and don't cut the hair -- hold out as long as you can! I was so sad the day we chopped off my baby boy's blonde curls. now he shaves his head like his dad and I'll never ever see them again!! ha
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and keep exploring and learning!
Beautiful family! It's amazing to watch the sibling relationship develop. They are best buds, for sure!
ReplyDeleteAwww, he is SUCH a cutie! That smile! Plus he and I could totally dine together, I love all those foods too! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful family. Happy almost birthday to Conley. Two is a very special age :)
ReplyDeleteLove love the pictures! Both of your boys look so much older!
ReplyDelete