Once again we went with Shutterfly for our Christmas cards, and I have to say this is my favorite one yet! Make sure to check out their selection---you can still do New Year's cards! :)
So beautiful and precious!! LOVE the family picture you choose, and I just love the design. I think I have to get my game together next year and do this. Hope you are having a merry and bright holiday!
I love the family photo you chose for yours! It looks like the kind of photo they use in picture frames in the stores. :)
ReplyDeleteI love those photos! Totally beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a great end of 2014.
So beautiful and precious!! LOVE the family picture you choose, and I just love the design. I think I have to get my game together next year and do this.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a merry and bright holiday!
Such a cute card!
ReplyDelete