Wednesday, November 5, 2014

5 Random Things About Me

It's been awhile since I've been "tagged", but my good friend Alison is taking is back old school.

The topic is five random things about me:

1) I wear no bracelets. I have seen some really cute ones lately, but I guess with having children I just forgot about them. Maybe I need to change that! I also don't wear a watch.

2) I don't drink juice. I'm not sure if that caused me to almost hurl when I took my glucose test when I was pregnant, but I realized I don't really like sweet drinks in general.

3) I LOVE breakfast food! I don't dine out much for breakfast (and our breakfast here is pretty basic). I love bacon, pancakes, French toast, toast, eggs, hash browns, and sausage!

4) I HATE winter! I don't deal well with the cold. I would really like to just omit that season. Fall is my favorite, and I don't mind if it gets chilly. But below 40...I'm not a happy camper.

5) I like playing chess. Or I should say I used to! It's been awhile, but I bet I can still play!

Pretty random right? I tag everyone!

This week is fun and stressful at the same time as it's the big one year birthday bash for KMB, and I have a HUGE event tomorrow. (Below the beautiful KMB ladies!)



The FUN=my birthday on Friday and going out of town to visit with my best gals...with the relief of knowing my big event planning for the year is over! YAY!

Happy Wednesday friends!
 
Natalie

6 comments:

  1. Glad you did this! I love breakfast food too. I can eat it any time of the day.
    Have a great week and happy first birthday to KMB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't play chess, but I agree on mostly everything else! I do like juice but I have a fear of that glucose test again. I'd probably opt out and just test my blood sugar like I did with my second pregnancy. Yes, I prefer drawing blood daily to drinking a sweet drink ONCE!
    And I could eat breakfast for all three meals!
    I never wear bracelets or earrings. I did wear a special one for my sister's wedding, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since I became a mom - jewellery has gone out the window. I wear the same pair of ear-rings every day, and only change them if it is a special outing. And I probably have a hundred pair of nice ear-rings too. Same with bracelets and necklaces - all of it just sitting in my jewellery box. And I haven't wore a watch since my last day at work of my last pregnancy.
    I am not a big juice fan either. I will have some cranberry every now and then because it is supposed to be good for you.. but most often it also has vodka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bracelets, but can't stand rings. I don't even wear my wedding ring! :)

    By the way, you and the tallest girl in that picture above look like twins! Well, twins of different heights anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear bracelets either! I love breakfast food too.... But at dinner time;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you on breakfast,I love it all too! And my boys just started playing chess and they are really good! ;)

    These were fun to learn about you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips