Monday, December 3, 2012

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree..

Say what it's Monday AGAIN?  This weekend flew by!  

On Friday, we visited our friends who live about an hour away.  Ethan is only 15 days older than Nolan, so it's so fun to get the boys together. Laura's due soon, so Conley and her little boy will be close in age too! Sorry no photos were taken---we always seem to forget to do that which is sad because we've been getting the boys together since they were babies.  We have to remember next time!

On Saturday, we ventured about 30 minutes from our house to a Christmas Tree Farm.  Thankfully they have some really good trees.  We have been disappointed at some other ones in the past.  This is the third time we've been with Nolan, and the first year was freezing!  This year we could have been in short sleeves because it was 60 degrees!  We didn't mind though because it made it easy to get out with the baby.

Then Sunday we had an appointment to get a Santa photo.  The store, "Smart Books & Toys," allows you to sign up for time slots.  How awesome is that?  No lines, and they even had refreshments...not to mention the store is like toddler crack with all the toys everywhere!

Hope you had a great festive weekend like we did...here's some photos of our Christmas Tree hunt:





22 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Are you going to share the Santa photos too? We're going on Wednesday night! Hopefully going in the evening will mean there won't be long lines at the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. I want to take the girls to see Santa this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm a new follower! Your post about the life lessons of life with a baby and a toddler are spot on. Enjoying reading through your blog. =) Meryl

    http://www.mclendonblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures, and when did your boys get so big!? I love the idea of setting up a time to see Santa. We were lucky this year and had no line! I expected to wait for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a wonderful weekend, beautiful pictures! the boys are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your boys are so precious natalie! what a great santa place! they need to do that everywhere, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures! I've always wanted to check out a Christmas Tree farm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! i'm looking forward to getting our tree. love those little family traditions.

    i also love that you got to schedule your santa photo. i need to find a place like that around here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We got our tree too! :) Makes me feel so festive.

    Xo Jill

    jillianturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun and Nolan is seriously looking like such the little man!!! What is happening to our babes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun weekend!! Great pictures!! Can't wait to see your Santa photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like a fun- and busy!- weekend! Your family is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So are you going to post a picture of the tree you got?? We always used to chop down a tree growing up, it really was fun.

    Love the pictures. Your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great photos! you guys are all smiling and good looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. my favourite tradition! looks like a really nice tree farm too.

    I don't bother with the Santa picture anymore though, since I got 2 girls who for some unknown reason dissolve into tears as soon as they are supposed to go see Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds like a great weekend. I love the whole process of picking out a tree!

    And an appointment for Santa photos, sounds amazing to me with little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome idea signing up for time slots! My kids are always almost on the verge of a meltdown because we have been standing in line and waiting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw- they are so cute! What a fun weekend!! We need to pick out a tree this weekend and start getting in the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that y'all went and saw Laura! I can't believe her Jackson will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the cute family photos of you two! I got a great comment yesterday from Alisha about good tutorials for the camera... I'll email you the link later :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips