Ok I've been promising a video of Nolan's uniqure crawling skills for awhile, so finally here is the video. He's so fast now that I can hardly keep up with him!
OH MYYYY! I am grinning from ear to ear. Nolan is even cuter on video than on camera. I love his crawling style, but I think he's going to be walking before you know it ;)
He is such a cutie! And Giada got a little better at it, but she still has been army crawling this way since she was 5 months old. I wonder if they'll skip the 'proper' way of crawling all together and go straight to walking. And girlfriend, you know we're in trouble then :-)
So funny! Man, he's fast, too. My oldest did the same belly crawl thing. He never actually crawled on all fours until the day he started walking. :) So Cute!
Oh My Goodness! He works that little belly! So funny!
ReplyDeleteWell he certainly seems proud of himself!!! How cute!
ReplyDeleteToooo cute! Look him go!! yay Nolan!
ReplyDeleteToo cute - he is fast! I like the music behind the video!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! He's really going! You are going to have to teach me how to piece together videos like that.
ReplyDeleteHe is just too cute... I'm sure he gives Momma a run for her money now! :)
ReplyDeleteAw the commando crawl, too cute!!
ReplyDeleteHe's faster than me!
ReplyDeleteOH MYYYY! I am grinning from ear to ear. Nolan is even cuter on video than on camera. I love his crawling style, but I think he's going to be walking before you know it ;)
ReplyDeleteGirl, I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. He is so dang cute! Love the crawling skillz. He must be giving you a run for your money!!
ReplyDeleteOh he's so CUTE! He's like dragging himself on his tummy! And what a hip gangsta song to go with it too! Haha!
ReplyDeletehands down...best baby video i've ever seen!!!! I love the music and he certainly knows how to get where he wants!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are having a wonderful week!!
Looks like army crawling! Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! Boy, can he move!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! His little crawl is pretty efficient - he's fast!!
ReplyDeleteAw!
ReplyDeleteNow that boy can scoot!
That is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love how resourceful he is! I bet he's keeping you on your toes! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! He's fast! And he's going to have some seriously strong arms! I bet he'd make a great swimmer or baseball player!
ReplyDeleteHe reminds me so much of my oldest daughter when she crawled. Although she didn't do it for long.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! And Giada got a little better at it, but she still has been army crawling this way since she was 5 months old. I wonder if they'll skip the 'proper' way of crawling all together and go straight to walking. And girlfriend, you know we're in trouble then :-)
ReplyDeleteThe army crawl!!!! I love it!!!!! He looks so proud of himself, scooting across the floor!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Man, he's fast, too. My oldest did the same belly crawl thing. He never actually crawled on all fours until the day he started walking. :)
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!